0800 046 7345
Need an EPC in Cambridge?
Fixed Price EPC – £55
epcHome is an EPC provider carrying out EPCs within the Cambridge and surrounding areas. If you’re renting or selling a home, you’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) carried out by an approved Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA). The price of the EPC is – £55 up to 5 bed detached house.
WHY USE US?
- No complicated price variations of property types and rooms.
- No misleading “from” prices.
- No waiting for an Assessor to call you back.
- No filling in long complicated forms before you get a price.
At epcHome we work hard to make the cost of getting an energy performance certificate in Cambridge as cheap as possible. So follow our guidelines to ensure you get the best possible epc rating on your property. Within 2 or 3 days your EPC will be emailed to you. It will also be lodged on to the national register. Your estate agent or solicitor will be able to access it from the register. Booking your EPC survey in Cambridge is easy:
What Is An Energy Performance Certificate
An energy performance certificate or EPC for short is a 3 to 5 page certificate which shows the current energy rating of a UK dwelling. It is a legal document required when selling or renting out a property. It rates the property from an A, which is the highest to a G the lowest.
All EPCs are stored online on a central Government register. The certificate is valid for 10 years. If your EPC is required for rental, then it must be at least an E rating. If it is an F or G, then the property cannot be let.
- Click the BOOK AN EPC button on the right
- Select an available date and time slot
- Give us your name and the address requiring the EPC
- Pay securely online
- If you prefer you can always call us to book. Call free on 0800 046 7345
That’s it, your EPC is booked. You will receive an email confirmation and a text reminder a day before the visit. You can cancel with a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours of the visit.